Rosemary and Parmesan crackers
175g ground almonds
150g parmesan cheese, finely grated
40g hemp seeds
2 tbsp chopped rosemary or 2 tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp onion powder
2 large eggs
½ tsp sea salt
- Heat the oven to 190C (170C fan)
- Put the dried ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine and break up any lumps.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms. It may seem a little dry and crumbly – just keep pressing it together.
- Tear greaseproof or baking paper to the size of your oven trays.
- Divide the mixture in half, form into a ball and place on the paper.
- Cover each with another sheet of greaseproof paper and use a rolling pin to roll out the mixture. You want to get them about 3mm thick ideally so they’re nice and crispy but don’t worry if they’re a little thicker.
- Once rolled out, use a sharp knife to cut into shapes – you can make up to 100 small crackers.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 mins but keep an eye on them so they don’t turn too brown.
- Remove from the oven and use the knife to go over the cut marks you made earlier. This will help the crackers snap apart.
- Leave to cool.